- Accommodation in well appointed roomNo
- Meals as per hotel plan 3 star (Breakfast Dinner) Yes
- All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air – conditioned vehicle Yes
- All toll taxes, parking fees & drivers allowance Yes
- Best Time to visit Oct to March Yes
- 25% discount booking from July to September Yes
- GST 5% No
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'No
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals No
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itineraryNo
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).No
- Medical and travel insurance. No
- Note: Mandatory Xmas and new year Gala dinner if any will be payable directly at hotel by guest No
Kasol is a town in district Kullu, Himachal Pradesh. It is arranged in Parvati Valley, on the banks of the Parvati River,on the way between Bhuntar to Manikaran and Kheerganga.
Gratefulness for investigate in Kasol trek to Kheerganga
Touring Parvati River, Malana, Kheerganga Peak, Hot water spring at Kasol
Strict Places-Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara, Raghunath Mandir
Best Shopping Places-The Local Flea Market is the best spot to top off your shopping packs. The best purchases are out of control T-shirts and cool sacks.
Experience Activities-Kheerganga Trek, Night strolls in Chalal, Sarr Pass Trek, and Tosh Trek
- Delhi to Kasol is a 14-hour venture, which will start when you'll board the night Volvo from Delhi and prepare to
encounter the delight this Kasol visit bundle has coming up for you. After a medium-term venture, you'll reach Kasol.
- Reach Kasol around 10am.
- 12pm to 8 pm: Explore Kasol & visit Chalal trek.
- After returning back enjoy dinner along with bonfire and light music.
- 8 am: We'll begin our day having a decent breakfast.
- 9 am : Checkout from Kasol and head towards Kheerganga/Tosh
- 10 am: Start Kheerganga trek
- On trek, investigate your courses through the profound peak and trought of the mountains.
- 5-6 pm : Reach Kheerganga top and one night remain at Kheerganga (outdoors at Kheerganga)
- 9 pm : Enjoy supper with Bonfire and Music
- 8 am: We will have our Breakfast and afterward we will registration from our camps.
- 9 am : Head towards Kasol, On the route back to Kasol witness heated water spring in Manikaran Sahib
- 5-6 pm: Head back to Delhi.
- Around 5-6 am we'll land at Delhi in morning.
- Offer your recollections and travel stories with your family and companions.
- Things to convey for Kasol Trip from Delhi